From: Jason Stubbs <jstubbs@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] generating ChangeLog files automatically from `cvs commit`
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 10:58:19
1 On Thursday 18 August 2005 09:13, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > Jason Stubbs wrote:
3 > | I don't quite get you here. GLEP 31 has been approved, no? That would
4 >
5 > make
6 >
7 > | it seem to me that the above suggestion is just making the QA tool help
8 > | enforce existing policy. If there's a flaw in that line of thinking,
9 > | please point it out in case I fall into the same trap in some other
10 > | instance.
11 >
12 > OK, here's your flaw. glep.gentoo.org says it's withdrawn.
13
14 Actually, it says "SW". Instead of searching up what SW meant, I decided to
15 look at the GLEP itself where I figured the status would be written in
16 English. It does have a status listed but apparently it is incorrect.
19 Jason Stubbs