From: Matthew Marchese <maffblaster@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Rekindling Gentoo News
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 09:41:29
1 On 01/15/2017 01:36 AM, Michał Górny wrote:
2
3 > On Sat, 14 Jan 2017 23:41:16 -0800
4 > Matthew Marchese <maffblaster@g.o> wrote:
5 >
6 >> I'm not looking to spend a lot of time doing that. I have something much
7 >> simpler in mind. Presently the GMN project has moved. It is now called
8 >> simply "News". We have a #gentoo-news channel on Freenode and a
9 >> news@g.o mail alias.
10 > To be honest, I think this name is a bit confusing. When I've seen
11 > the topic of this e-mail, I thought it will be about news items (as
12 > in those going through 'eselect news')... But if it's too late to
13 > change, I guess we can get used to it.
14 >
15 I messed up and accidentally cross-mailed -project- and -dev lists.
16
17 For anyone else who replies, please do so on -project. Sorry!