From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: Matthew Marchese <maffblaster@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Rekindling Gentoo News
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 09:36:55
1 On Sat, 14 Jan 2017 23:41:16 -0800
2 Matthew Marchese <maffblaster@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > I'm not looking to spend a lot of time doing that. I have something much
5 > simpler in mind. Presently the GMN project has moved. It is now called
6 > simply "News". We have a #gentoo-news channel on Freenode and a
7 > news@g.o mail alias.
8
9 To be honest, I think this name is a bit confusing. When I've seen
10 the topic of this e-mail, I thought it will be about news items (as
11 in those going through 'eselect news')... But if it's too late to
12 change, I guess we can get used to it.
15 Best regards,
16 Michał Górny
17 <http://dev.gentoo.org/~mgorny/>