From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] fafhrd and other things you can't pronounce
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 12:15:45
1 On Wednesday 04 August 2004 16:09, Alexander Futasz wrote:
2 >
3 > I don't understand why you guys check emails that have a "List-Id:
4 > Gentoo Linux mail <gentoo-dev.gentoo.org>" field in the header wether
5 > they are spam or not. You need to subscribe to this list to post, hence
6 > no spam from the list. Waste of system resources if you still check.
7 > Same for the other gentoo ml's.
8
9 Well, spamassassin runs on the university server (and comes first) and
10 procmail runs on my own workstation. spamassassin has this annoying feature
11 to wrap the email if spam is found, so the List-Id part never get's found by
12 procmail.
13
14 Paul
17 Paul de Vrieze