From: George Shapovalov <george@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] x86 2004.2 Profile
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 19:48:42
1 On Saturday 10 July 2004 11:23, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > So what is the consensus? I am either going to make the new profile or
3 > make xorg-x11 the default in the current profile as soon as spyderous
4 > marks it stable, so we can start building the stages for 2004.2.
5 Considering the features being worked on (and some even planned for Aug
6 release) and tips of planned conversion to autotools, it looks like xorg and
7 xfree86 will diverge rather soon. So I am in favor of a new profile too.
8
9 George
13 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list