From: Carsten Lohrke <carlo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] When will KDE 3.5 be marked as stable?
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 12:09:16
1 On Tuesday 04 April 2006 04:37, Grant Goodyear wrote:
2 > Although I agree with the overall spirit of the comment, I disagree that
3 > RTFM is never the right answer. It helps if somebody points out _which_
4 > fine manual to read, but ":help hardcopy" is a much better answer to
5 > "How do I print from within vim?" than actual detailed instructions
6 > would be.
7
8 I wholeheartly agree, just that the help to help yourself is not what I
9 consider as RTFM. Of course you have to learn the relevant bits yourself, so
10 being kindly pointed to exactly those bits is perfectly fine.
13 Carsten