From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] When will KDE 3.5 be marked as stable?
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 02:44:47
1 Kari Hazzard wrote: [Mon Apr 03 2006, 09:16:08PM CDT]
2 > This is Gentoo. We have a reputation of good community support to maintain
3 > here. You're not helping that reputation by being mean to people who ask
4 > legitimate questions. The issue that the question may have been sent to the
5 > wrong list is irrelevant. RTFM is never the right answer to a question.
6
7 Although I agree with the overall spirit of the comment, I disagree that
8 RTFM is never the right answer. It helps if somebody points out _which_
9 fine manual to read, but ":help hardcopy" is a much better answer to
10 "How do I print from within vim?" than actual detailed instructions
11 would be.
12
13 -g2boojum-
14 --
15 Grant Goodyear
16 Gentoo Developer
17 g2boojum@g.o
18 http://www.gentoo.org/~g2boojum
19 GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0 9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76