From: Ryan Phillips <rphillips@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] !!!Really worried about ebuild updates!
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 10:47:10
1 On Tue, 23 Apr 2002 16:47:15 +0200
2 "Alexander Gretencord" <arutha@×××.de> wrote:
3
4 > On Monday 22 April 2002 14:13, Todd Wright wrote:
5 > > I also have
6 > > a few more new package ebuilds in the works.
7 >
8 > This is my problem too. I switched all my machines to gentoo so I made ebuilds
9 > for everything that I use which is not already included in gentoo. Obviously
10 > noone seems to care about them tho. Somehow my 'mm' ebuild got noticed by
11 > woodchip and he included it but all the other ebuilds are still sitting there
12 > in bugzilla without anybody seeming to notice.
15 I'll be getting to some of the ebuilds in bugzilla today.
16
17 Ryan
18 <rphillips at gentoo.org>