From: Alexander Gretencord <arutha@×××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] !!!Really worried about ebuild updates!
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 09:47:20
1 On Monday 22 April 2002 14:13, Todd Wright wrote:
2 > I also have
3 > a few more new package ebuilds in the works.
4
5 This is my problem too. I switched all my machines to gentoo so I made ebuilds
6 for everything that I use which is not already included in gentoo. Obviously
7 noone seems to care about them tho. Somehow my 'mm' ebuild got noticed by
8 woodchip and he included it but all the other ebuilds are still sitting there
9 in bugzilla without anybody seeming to notice.
12 Alex
15 "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
16 deserve neither liberty nor safety."
17 Benjamin Franklin