From: "M. J. Everitt" <m.j.everitt@×××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Fwd: Cron <gmirror@dipper> /usr/local/bin/pidlock -s rsync-gen /bin/bash /usr/local/bin/mastermirror/rsync-gen.sh
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 13:20:22
1 On 27/01/17 12:41, Rich Freeman wrote:
2 > <snip>
3 > I'm a little concerned that stuff like this starts to end up working
4 > like collective punishment. Fred over here broke the tree, so nobody
5 > gets to have desert or recess today; you all know what to do with Fred
6 > when he's looking to sit next to somebody at lunch and when the bus
7 > drops you off at home later today.
10 Purely in the interests of pedantry (!) ..
11
12 I don't think anyone truly wants a /_desert_/ Rich, but perhaps you
13 meant a /*dessert*/ ?!
14
15 :]