From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] keywording gcc-4.9 branch
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 00:49:26
1 On 17/01/15 18:43, Anthony G. Basile wrote:
2 > Hi everyone,
3 >
4 > It looks like there aren't too many bugs against gcc-4.9 (bug #495124).
5 > There are a couple having to do with lto and one which is hardened
6 > specific, but its probably a good idea to start keywording on the
7 > various arches so we can get more bug reports and not trail behind. So
8 > I opened bug #536874.
9 >
10 > I've followed Ryan's workflow where he has one bug for gcc 4.9 porting
11 > and another for keywording/stabilization. I'm not sure why he did it
12 > this way, but it may be less confusing in the future to have just one
13 > which track the state of the ebuild from keyword masked, to keyworded to
14 > stabilization.
15 >
16 > @rhill, any advice here :)
20 Word of warning, asan was still terminally broken on nontrivial code
21 last time I tested it.
22
23 lu