From: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] keywording gcc-4.9 branch
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 17:41:54
1 Hi everyone,
2
3 It looks like there aren't too many bugs against gcc-4.9 (bug #495124).
4 There are a couple having to do with lto and one which is hardened
5 specific, but its probably a good idea to start keywording on the
6 various arches so we can get more bug reports and not trail behind. So
7 I opened bug #536874.
8
9 I've followed Ryan's workflow where he has one bug for gcc 4.9 porting
10 and another for keywording/stabilization. I'm not sure why he did it
11 this way, but it may be less confusing in the future to have just one
12 which track the state of the ebuild from keyword masked, to keyworded to
13 stabilization.
14
15 @rhill, any advice here :)
18 Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
19 Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]
20 E-Mail : blueness@g.o
21 GnuPG FP : 1FED FAD9 D82C 52A5 3BAB DC79 9384 FA6E F52D 4BBA
22 GnuPG ID : F52D4BBA