From: Riyad Kalla <rsk@×××××××××.edu>
To: 'Robert' <racsw@×××××××××××.net>, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] Web Site printer problems
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 08:27:02
1 Robert,
2 I printed off the instructions on a LaserJet 1200 from IE and everything
3 looks just fine. It didn't attempt to print any of the table colors as
4 it shouldn't, what browser are you using?
5
6 -Riyad
7
8 > -----Original Message-----
9 > From: gentoo-dev-admin@g.o
10 > [mailto:gentoo-dev-admin@g.o] On Behalf Of Robert
11 > Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 4:47 AM
12 > To: gentoo-dev@g.o
13 > Subject: [gentoo-dev] Web Site printer problems
16 > I wish you folks would redesign the color schemes on your
17 > Web Pages.
18 > They aren't compatible with my new LaserJet 1200. I sent
19 > you a letter on
20 > this about 2 weeks ago, but it probably got dumped by your
21 > admin person
22 > because I wasn't signed up for your mailing lists.
23 > You have a lot of very nicely done HTML pages that need to
24 > be studied and
25 > referred to while installing Gentoo. For example, in
26 > "Install X86", all of
27 > the Dark Purple colors, with white text, like under "Code
28 > listing...." do not
29 > print. When the Dark Purple is used just as text, as in "PPPoE
30 > configuration", it is very light, but can be read. I would
31 > start with those
32 > two colors.
33 >
34 > Robert