From: Per-Erik Westerberg <per-erik.westerberg@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bug #64656 - Problems with xscreensaver and xorg
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:08:45
1 If you have non working 3D accelerated OpenGL and start a screensaver
2 that uses OpenGL to do it's graphics, like Atlantis does, then you will
3 experience exactly this problem. X will crash when the OpenGL
4 accelerated screensaver module starts. Make sure that OpenGL works and
5 your problem will be gone.
6
7 BR / Per-Erik
8