From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: java@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bugzilla usage for overlays' projects [was: sunrise, a temporary compromise]
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 14:53:30
1 Joshua Nichols wrote:
2 > Umm.... maybe it's just to early in the morning, but I don't see
3 > anything in the logs regarding using bugzilla for overlays not on
4 > overlays.gentoo.org. I only see references to sunrise specifically, not
5 > a blanket statement for all non-overlays.gentoo.org overlays
6 >
7 > Or was this part of a discussion / decision that wasn't on this mailing
8 > list...?
11 Mike Doty wrote:
12 > Until the council makes a firm decision about non-gentoo hosted
13 > overlays, this will be the defining method of dealing with them.
14
15 Thanks,
16 Donnie