From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Change or revert the "30 days maintainer timeout" stabilization policy
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 20:05:15
1 El lun, 07-04-2014 a las 08:37 +0300, Samuli Suominen escribió:
2 [...]
3 > I agree, this is the best solution, something like
4 > <automaticstable>no</automaticstable> that can
5 > then be parsed by whatever scripts.
6 > I could work with that, and to ease that, I believe it should be part of
7 > the default metadata.xml template in a way of
8 > 'yes', so it can then be easily changed to 'no'
9 > I'd just add it to dev-libs/girara, app-text/zathura,
10 > app-text/zathura-meta, and everything it deps on, the plugins.
11 > Also, to every package that has <herd>xfce</herd>
12 > And to every package I maintain that's important for core system, say,
13 > eg. libffi (albeit I've tried to push that particular
14 > package to toolchain@ for a while now, but ChangeLog speaks for itself)
15 >
16 > - Samuli
19 +1