From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Patches on bug reports: thanks but no thanks for the credit
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 15:03:44
1 On 04-07-2013 16:50:51 +0200, Jeroen Roovers wrote:
2 > Unfortunately, this means that I sometimes get credit for posting
3 > such comments. Please make note of the ebuild/diff replacement and
4 > attribute the changes correctly to the submitter, not the messenger. I
5 > shouldn't be getting the credit for them at all.
6
7 Sorry! I guess your efforts (which are really appreciated!) just mean
8 bug reports should be read more thoroughly ... mea culpa.
9
10 Thanks again for the effort anyway,
11 Fabian
14 Fabian Groffen