From: Stefan Schweizer <genstef@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: nxserver-freenx-0.5.0 to be masked
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 22:54:55
1 Stuart Herbert wrote:
2 > nxserver-freenx-0.5.0 is in the ~arch tree by mistake. It will be
3 > masked just as soon as my DSL connection stays up long enough for me to
4 > cvs up.
5
6 What is the reason for the mask? Modular Xorg incompatibility in nx-x11?
7
8 I guess "testing" does not really count after two months in ~x86
9
10 By the way masking something afterwards is bad habit because it will cause
11 downgrades. Downgrades can be harmful because they can cause bugs to come
12 up again that have been fixed in the latest version.
13
14 - Stefan
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list