From: Matt Turner <mattst88@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Patch set for git-r3 enabling full mirroring of upstream repo
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 00:56:55
1 On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 4:49 PM, hasufell <hasufell@g.o> wrote:
2 >>> Why do you send RFC out when you ignore comments?
3 >>
4 >> I didn't see any comments suggesting any changes.
5 >
6 > There were 2.
7
8 I don't think there were. But I'll play along with your trolling. A
9 recap of the thread:
10
11 1) I asked what the differences were between git-2 and git-r3. No suggestions.
12 2) You clarified that you are not against shallow-clone support, just
13 against it being the default.
14 3) ulm agreed with you.
15
16 and that was the thread before anything was committed.
17
18 Presumably you think your email was supposed to be interpreted as a
19 suggestion. It was not interpreted as such, because it wasn't a
20 suggestion.
21
22 Now please stop trolling. We're tired of it.