From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New eclass: go-mono.eclass
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 12:04:06
1 Peter Alfredsen wrote:
2 > Below is a copy of the eclass I intend to use for all apps from
3 > go-mono.com (AKA mono-project.com). Pretty standard fare. The affected
4 > ebuilds are:
5 > www-apache/mod_mono
6 > dev-dotnet/xsp
7 > dev-dotnet/libgdiplus
8 > dev-dotnet/gluezilla
9 > dev-lang/mono
10 > dev-lang/mono-basic
11 > dev-util/mono-debugger
12 > dev-util/mono-tools
13 >
14 > I'll be committing it tomorrow together with version 2.2 of the mono
15 > stack unless anybody has a good reason not to.
19 # @FUNCTION: go-mono_src_unpack
21 go-mono_src_unpack() {
22 default
23 }
24
25 What's the point? The ones from base.eclass should be doing the same
26 thing as the default ones any way.
27
28 The same goes for src_compile.
29
30 local COMMONDOC=( AUTHORS ChangeLog README TODO )
31
32 I wouldn't write local variables with capital letters.
33
34 Regards,
35 Petteri