From: Saverio Vigni <s.vigni@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] PCMCIA scripts
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 21:54:34
1 Chad Huneycutt wrote:
4 >Are you using just pcmcia-cs, or are you using hotplug stuff as well? I
5 >don't have a problem with cardmgr not detecting my card on startup with
6 >just pcmcia-cs. Try checking your logs and see if something else (a
7 >race condition?) is causing cargmgr to fail bringing your card up at
8 >boot time. If not, start a bug on bugs.gentoo.org, and I'll look into
9 >it.
13 tried both, with hotplug and without, the system behaves the same way.
14
15 I'm unsure if this is actually a bug or a configuration error on my
16 side... but anyway i'll post the logs.
17
18 Saverio Vigni
19 www.hor-net.com
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list