From: Chris White <chriswhite@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: emerge suggestions
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 01:42:47
1 I think we're failing to see the point. As solar had already stated,
2 there is no accuracy in this program. The core fundamentals of said
3 program deals with information processing, or taking raw data (bash
4 units?) and processing them to format information usable to someome.
5 While some programs are fairly usable in estimates, it still lacks one
6 of the core fundamentals of information processing, which is acuracy.
7 Without this, the program would simply spew random data with no regards
8 to any sort of useful correlation. In THEORY, it's a good idea, but the
9 implementation would not go through due to the amount of variable
10 fluxations in the data presented. Genlops usefullness in data processing
11 lies in the non-variable data that is provided to it (log files
12 containing times of ALREADY merged packages, something that cannot be
13 changed since the action has already occured). I hope this clears things
14 up. My 4 cents(r).
17 Chris White <chriswhite@g.o>
19 Sound | Video | Security
20 ChrisWhite @ irc.freenode.net