From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] splitting build deps out from depends
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 09:51:01
1 On Saturday 09 July 2005 11:28, Jason Stubbs wrote:
2 > However, if an ebuild chooses to run make directly for some unknown reason
3 > or use some specific tool to unpack an unsupported file format, the package
4 > should really be explicit about its dependency.
5 And this let me think: we'll be able sooner or later to specify 'gmake'
6 instead of make to avoid having aliases magic on G/FBSD systems? :)
9 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
10 Gentoo Developer - http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/
11 (Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, Gentoo/AMD64, Sound, PAM)