From: Bertrand Jacquin <beber.gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Modular X plans
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 09:12:34
1 that's great :)
2
3 Thanks for doing that.
4 That's exactly what I done with XCB ebuilds. Maybe some of you don't
5 know xcb, it a remplacement for Xlib. Currently it only available on
6 cvs. I think it couldn't have to be ignore it.
7
8 Some ebuilds for :
9 http://guybrush.ath.cx/svn/public/portage/x11-libs/
10
11 Website :
12 http://freedesktop.org/Software/xcb
13
14 Also It's on heavy devlopment, and I'not a dev. So take the choice
15 you'll find the best :)
16
17 ++
18 Beber