From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Gentoo theming during bootup
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 22:39:49
1 On Monday 10 April 2006 14:08, Curtis Napier wrote:
2 > I honestly think we can make it happen if we all pitch in.
3
4 a simple news item on the front page + GWN request could prob gather a lot of
5 attention
6
7 > other WM's/desktops can also be done if someone is willing to do it.
8 > Like E17 or XFCE, etc... Even if they don't get full custom themes they
9 > can still use the icons and wallpapers and the qt/gtk theme will apply
10 > to the apps.
11
12 there's already parts of a Gentoo theme floating around for e17 ... i can look
13 into it
14 -mike
15 --
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list