From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Council meeting, Thursday 15th, 1900 UTC
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 23:20:43
1 On Tuesday 13 September 2005 12:22 pm, Jon Portnoy wrote:
2 > On Tue, Sep 13, 2005 at 07:33:59AM -0500, Lance Albertson wrote:
3 > > The actual powers/role of devrel has always been a grey area.
4 >
5 > No it hasn't, unless by 'gray area' you mean 'a few people who don't
6 > like devrel claim it shouldn't be able to do anything because drobbins
7 > set it up'
8
9 if you read this whole thread you'll find that it is a grey area with
10 different devrel people saying/thinking different things in terms of what
11 devrel's responsibilities are
12
13 also, can we drop the gay conspiracy / anti-conspiracy e-mails, they're just
14 wasting time
15
16 > Recruitment, conflict resolution, disciplinary issues. I.e., 'managing
17 > developers.'
18
19 sounds good to me
20 -mike