From: Alexander Plank <alexander@×××××××××××××.org>
To: Hasan Khalil <gongloo@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] wiki.gentoo.org
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 12:57:35
1 you make a good point. After further thought, I have come to the
2 conclusion that an official
3 wiki instead of xml guide might not be a good idea since we would not be
4 able to guarantee the
5 accuracy of the information contained in it. i think we should be able to
6 replace the wiki with the xml guide format once the MacOS project becomes
7 more mature. On the other hand, It might still be good to have an
8 supplementary official
9 wiki with an accuracy disclaimer. That sounds like an ok idea to me,
10 although i don't have my heart set on it, and I could be persuaded to
11 believe the opposite if any of you make good points to the contrary
12