From: Hasan Khalil <gongloo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] wiki.gentoo.org
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 05:31:46
1 Lance Albertson wrote:
2 > Why not just create official documentation?
3
4 I completely agree that official documentation should be in guide xml
5 standard, and should be available on the docs section of the gentoo.org
6 site. Unofficial documentation, then, should either be on
7 gentoo-wiki.com, or a more official alternative. Unofficial
8 documentation for starting projects like Gentoo for Mac OS X is
9 important (particularly in wiki form) because user findings are central
10 to further development in the system, and community contributions have
11 sped the project along more than many development efforts have.
12
13 I welcome any criticism in this matter.
14
15 -Hasan
19 Hasan Khalil <gongloo@g.o>
20 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x707B8F18