From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: hasufell@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Patch set for git-r3 enabling full mirroring of upstream repo
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 07:46:53
1 Dnia 2014-02-24, o godz. 01:18:49
2 hasufell <hasufell@g.o> napisał(a):
3
4 > But to make it more clear to you: I don't think that removing shallow
5 > clone support is an improvement, so I vote against removing it.
6
7 Then please provide patches that add proper support for that.
8 The changes were necessary to fix repeatedly reported bugs/requests
9 while the shallow clone code conflicted with them.
10
11 I will be happy to re-introduce them when I have time and proper
12 design. Complaining isn't going to help, you know.
15 Best regards,
16 Michał Górny