From: Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Projects and simple guides
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 14:41:04
1 Brian Harring wrote: [Sun Jan 08 2006, 09:16:36PM EST]
2 > Regardless, (imo) it's already been laid out why guideXML'ifying
3 > everything doesn't totally work. Three reasons...
4 >
5 > A) bit of work required just to jot down a quick list of "this is
6 > broke, fix it" that's going to be thrown out 2 weeks down the line.
7
8 I noticed Ciaran has been using RST for GLEP 42. I wonder if it would
9 be a good alternative to guideXML in general.
10
11 http://docutils.sourceforge.net/rst.html
12
13 I realize this doesn't address the *rest* of what you said, though...
14
15 Regards,
16 Aron
19 Aron Griffis