From: Corey Shields <cshields@g.o>
To: RAGermany@×××.net
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o, gentoo-user@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Georgia Tech (ftp.gtlib.cc.gatech.edu) KDE mirror is corrupted
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 16:33:09
1 On Tue, 2003-09-09 at 10:01, RAGermany@×××.net wrote:
2 > I just was trying to emerge kde 3.1.3 and every time it wants to download a
3 > package from the Georgia Tech's mirror emerge stops due to bad md5. After
4 > some investigating I found out that many (or all) bz2 files in
5 > ftp://ftp.gtlib.cc.gatech.edu/pub/kde/stable/3.1.3/src/ are corrupt. In fact, they only
6 > contain about 60 KB on data (kdeutils has 0x6FFF bytes of data, kdeadmin 0xBFFF,
7 > etc.) while the rest is filled with zeros. I tried at least three other
8 > mirrors, they were ok.
9
10 I've contacted the gatech mirror admin, and he is re-syncing their KDE
11 tree.
12
13 Cheers,
14
15 -Corey
18 Corey Shields - Gentoo Linux Infrastructure Team
19 http://www.gentoo.org/~cshields