From: Brett Curtis <splatbox@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Antwort: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo could become certified for IBM Server Hardware
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 15:36:36
1 In a sense why i ask, gentoo preloaded would not intrest me.
2
3 I would like to see things like IBM supports / recommends gentoo-sources-2.6.x.
4 or tested with these CFLAGS with this processor.
5
6 Or emerge ibm-pixy-dust that would magically 'heal' my server...
7
8 I have only been at my job / working with gentoo for just under a year
9 and have never felt the need to contact support. An option to do so if
10 needed would be nice.
11
12 Time will tell. Till then I wait.
13