From: Daniel Ostrow <dostrow@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Identifying inherit-only / usable profiles (round 2)
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 16:51:24
1 On Sat, 2005-04-02 at 11:41 -0500, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > On Sat, 2005-04-02 at 16:35 +0900, Jason Stubbs wrote:
3 > > Seeing that I added that output, I guess I should reply. The reason for it was
4 > > that only one profile per keyword will be checked at the moment. Essentially,
5 > > the output was both to make people aware of this fact and to make sure people
6 > > know *which* profile is being checked.
7 > >
8 > > I figure your going to tell me that all listed profiles should be checked and
9 > > I'd have to agree so, if it'll prevent the addition of another useless file,
10 > > I guess I'll get right on it.
11 >
12 > jstubbs++
13 >
14 > Give us a shout when you have something to test and I'll gladly fill up
15 > profiles.desc with the valid profiles.
18 jstubbs++ indeed
19
20 I'm going to be making at least 2 dev profiles over the next week for
21 ppc64, glad that will be able to be checked.
22
23 jstubbs++ again.
24
25 Let us know when you need testers.