From: Chad Huneycutt <chad.huneycutt@×××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] All Gtk+/GNOME users should read this.
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 22:36:37
1 Mikael Hallendal wrote:
2
3 >Hi (again)!
4 >
5 >Just noticed that I had missed that you have to manually remove
6 >/etc/env.d/90gnome and run 'env-update' before starting to remerge
7 >things. I guess that this is the reason for my problems with Evolution
8 >(dunno yet though).
9 >
10 >Sorry about this!
11 >
12 >Regards,
13 > Mikael Hallendal
16 Is the error with Evo related to "searching for movemail" during
17 configure? If that is the problem (or a problem), then I think the
18 answer is that configure finds /usr/bin/emacs (which is e3em), even
19 though the real emacs is not installed.
20
21 Chad