From: Mikael Hallendal <hallski@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] All Gtk+/GNOME users should read this.
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 00:33:15
1 tis 2001-10-09 klockan 06.38 skrev Chad Huneycutt:
2
3 > Is the error with Evo related to "searching for movemail" during
4 > configure? If that is the problem (or a problem), then I think the
5 > answer is that configure finds /usr/bin/emacs (which is e3em), even
6 > though the real emacs is not installed.
7
8 Hi!
9
10 This is the problem I was trying to fix. I think you are correct, the
11 problem doesn't occur when you have emacs installed. (or at least it
12 doesn't occur for me)
13
14 Anyway, this check has been removed in the next release of Evolution
15 (which according to Ximian's releaseplans should come out today) so
16 perhaps the problem is solved then.
17
18 Regards,
19 Mikael Hallendal
23 Mikael Hallendal
24 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Leader
25 CodeFactory AB, Stockholm, Sweden