From: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Resignation (was: Project Sunrise resumed)
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 04:39:15
1 On Mon, 2006-07-31 at 05:27 +0100, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2
3 > Did you look at *which* actual Gentoo developers are on the list?
4
5 Is this sort of degeneration really necessary?
6
7 > Even that aside, if a couple of hundred developers can't handle doing
8 > QA for all those maintainer-wanted ebuilds, what makes you think four
9 > people can?
10
11 I think, again, people are not looking at Sunrise as a training ground.
12 It's better to start teaching people QA, and doing so in an active
13 rather than a passive medium. Again, I haven't yet seen a reason to
14 kill Sunrise.
17 Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
18 Gentoo Foundation / Gentoo Linux
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list