From: Alexander Gabert <a.gabert@××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [RFC]: gentoo-politics ML
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 12:38:42
1 CAUTION:
2 You are wasting your time reading this.
3 You are currently wasting my time because i had to write this.
4 You are also wasting the time of every other developer or ML reader who
5 is reading this.
6
7 You may start wasting even more time of you, me and others putting more
8 oil into this fire.
9
10 Ciaran McCreesh schrieb:
11 > On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:30:13 +0200