From: Kent Fredric <kentfredric@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [RFC]: gentoo-politics ML
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:38:36
1 On 6/12/07, Alexander Gabert <a.gabert@××××××××.de> wrote:
4 A Philosophy I picked up in a Politics chat room, was discuss problems
5 & issues, not people. People in said room were repremanded for
6 discussing others either directly or indirectly whether or not said
7 persons were present ( this did exclude politicians & celebrities
8 mind, who are 'public-domain' for slag-bait )
9
10 For good reason, is when either side runs out of conclusive logical
11 arguments, they start sandbagging the person who they want to loose
12 the argument of. This in turn creates a victim / persecutor cycle
13 which produces pain due to the nature of personal attacks, and often
14 results in a nasty big flame war like we keep having , where the
15 discussion is not about any real problems, but mostly just a big
16 mudflinging match at various people.
17
18 ( I won't say I'm perfect, I've fallen victim to this myself, but the
19 volume on gentoo ML is just rediculous to say the least )
20
21 So please, problems, not people, people :)
22
26 Kent
27 ruby -e '[1, 2, 4, 7, 0, 9, 5, 8, 3, 10, 11, 6, 12, 13].each{|x|
28 print "enNOSPicAMreil kdrtf@×××.com"[(2*x)..(2*x+1)]}'
29 --
30 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list