From: Sergey Popov <pinkbyte@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rfc: stabilization policies
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 08:34:24
1 21.08.2013 12:13, Tom Wijsman пишет:
2 > Recruiting shows to be a hard task; so, the suggestions I am doing are
3 > assuming that that doesn't work out. In which case, I wonder what "by
4 > some other ways" you would think of...
5
6 Dropping some keywords to unstable on minor arches. And about
7 recruiting, it is the only way we can keep moving with getting distro,
8 which makes bigger and bigger all the time.
9
10 I would have joined recruiters unless i knew how difficult job they are
11 doing.
14 Best regards, Sergey Popov
15 Gentoo developer
16 Gentoo Desktop Effects project lead
17 Gentoo Qt project lead
18 Gentoo Proxy maintainers project lead