From: Jason S <kutsuya1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Is anyone a prude?
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 21:28:35
1 --- Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o> wrote:
2
3 > Have we picked up any prudes, or are they still all
4 > using debian? See,
5 > I'm about to add app-vim/brainfuck-syntax to the
6 > tree, and I want to be
7 > sure that I'm not going to make any
8 > Ashcroft-worshipping right wing
9 > christian rednecks come after me in their SUVs,
10 > toting shotguns, waving
11 > their rebel flags and proclaiming that the Earth is
12 > flat.
13
14 I object to it, and I don't fear how you spin it.
15
16 #gentoo and #gentoo-dev has a 'clean language policy'.
17 So anyone asking for support or just taking advantage
18 of the package name will be moderated. Period. URI's,
19 "in quotes", or a package name....it'll get moderated.
20
21 That's unneeded extra work for the channel mods, and
22 some frustrated users.
23
24 So don't be suprised if you hear alot more about this
25 if you go ahead with currently proposed package name.
26
27 kutsuya (aka bit`)
39 Do you Yahoo!?
40 Yahoo! Mail - 250MB free storage. Do more. Manage less.
41 http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
42 --
43 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list