From: Jon Hood <squinky86@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Arches marking ebuilds stable before maintainer
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 19:34:48
1 On Sun, 2004-06-20 at 14:31, Guy Martin wrote:
2 > So, I did *extensive* QA on this packages as I do for every other package.
3 > When I say extensive, that means I do everything wich I have the time and
4 > the ressources for. I don't have thousands of users behind me to test stuff.
5
6 I stand corrected then, sorry, I didn't mean to attack anyone. I will
7 push mldonkey 2.5.21 to stable as soon as all the last of the bugs stop
8 rolling in from IRC and bugzilla (e.g.: #54530 just came in and half the
9 people who are trying to merge it report the same). It's a WORKSFORME,
10 but a lot of users still are having trouble.
13 AIM: Squinky01
14 Yahoo!: Squinky86
15 ICQ: 160940989
16 Jabber: squinky86@×××××××××.org