From: Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] bug wrangler queue is large...
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 03:30:54
1 On Wed, 26 May 2010 05:02:10 +0200
2 Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/qa/bug-wranglers/index.xml
5 >
6 > If you find that you can't do that, then we should be sorry for the
7 > maintainers. Bug wrangling is the most unthankful job you can
8 > voluntarily perform, so there.
9
10 To follow up on that, we could add some language to the point that if
11 it takes more than X days (say a week) then assignment to maintainers
12 proper should go through. This could be especially important when bugs
13 do seem relevant but should be looked at by someone (or a freakin' whole
14 "herd") with somewhat more intimate knowledge of the package in
15 question.
18 Regards,
19 jer