From: Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] bug wrangler queue is large...
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 03:02:19
1 On Tue, 25 May 2010 20:46:01 +0200
2 Matti Bickel <mabi@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On 05/25/2010 08:24 PM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
5 > > they are supposed to be doing basic triage, user feedback
6 >
7 > Can you be more specific? I wrangle bugs when there's a need and I'd
8 > like to hear what maintainers want to see on a bug assigned to them.
9 > If info is missing I usually ask for it and assign the bug anyway. If
10 > that's not wanted, let me know.
13 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/qa/bug-wranglers/index.xml
14
15 If you find that you can't do that, then we should be sorry for the
16 maintainers. Bug wrangling is the most unthankful job you can
17 voluntarily perform, so there.
20 Regards an happy wrangling,
21 jer