From: opfer@gentoo.org (Christian Faulhammer)
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Scheme herd team needs some love
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 12:33:15
1 Tach j.romildo, 0x2B859DE3 (PGP-PK-ID)
2
3 > I am interested in Scheme and the Gentoo project, but I am not a
4 > developer. As was posted on the latest GWN, maybe it would be a good
5 > idea to enter the recruiting process so that I would become a developer
6 > and help the scheme herd.
7
8 Yes. You can start off by helping to work on bugs and find someone to
9 commit it. And you need a mentor (I cannot do it, just became a developer
10 myself), maybe someone volunteers or you have to look for one.
11
12 V-Li
15 Fingerprint: 68C5 D381 B69A A777 6A91 E999 350A AD7C 2B85 9DE3
16 http://www.gnupg.org/
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list