From: j.romildo@×××××.com
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: mkennedy@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Scheme herd team needs some love
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 09:51:54
1 On Fri, Oct 27, 2006 at 11:33:15PM -0500, Matthew Kennedy wrote:
2
3 > If you have an interest in Scheme and the Gentoo project, I encourage
4 > you to go through the new developer process and start maintaining
5 > these Scheme ebuilds.
6
7 I am interested in Scheme and the Gentoo project, but I am not a
8 developer. As was posted on the latest GWN, maybe it would be a good
9 idea to enter the recruiting process so that I would become a developer
10 and help the scheme herd.
11
12 I am a professor at the Computer Science department of an university on
13 my country. As a professor I have interests on programming languages, in
14 particular, functional programming languages. Currently I am at the end
15 of a compiler construction course, and next I will start teaching an
16 Object Oriented Programming course to Computer Science undergraduates.
17
18 I hope I qualify to the "job".
19
20 José Romildo Malaquias