From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 34 (category metadata) implemented
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 14:57:14
1 On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:51:59 -0500 Chris Gianelloni
2 <wolf31o2@g.o> wrote:
3 | On Wed, 2005-03-23 at 02:46 +0000, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
4 | > Package maintainers, feel free to update the descriptions if you can
5 | > come up with something better. It's fairly likely you'll be able to
6 | > add in a couple more helpful sentences, since I never go anywhere
7 | > near some categories. If you're fluent in non-English, by all means
8 | > add in other languages, but only do this if you're actually sure
9 | > you're going to spell things properly -- this is why I stuck to
10 | > English only...
11 |
12 | Do these metadata files support <herd> and <maintainer>?
13
14 Hrm, according to the DTD, no. You'll need to persuade pauldv on that
15 one if you want to use them...
18 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Fluxbox, shell tools)
19 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
20 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm