From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] metastructure/organizational idea
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:29:49
1 On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:54:42 +0100 Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | On Wed, 2005-03-09 at 22:38 -0600, Brian Jackson wrote:
4 | > I think we should institute a monthly survivor-esque vote to get rid
5 | > of developers that are useless. I think this would help much more
6 | > than needlessly reorganizing management once again.
7 | Very interesting.
8 | What would be your reaction if, by some weird coincidence, you'd be
9 | the first one kicked off? How exactly will this help us to cooperate?
10
11 Brian isn't one of the useless ones. He actually maintains things and
12 works on various active projects.
15 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Fluxbox, shell tools)
16 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
17 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm