From: Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Policies (was: [RFC] QA Team's role)
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 16:56:17
1 28.2.2006, 17:24:21, Danny van Dyk wrote:
2
3 > Hi Jakub,
4
5 > If you don't agree with the contents, why didn't you raise your
6 > opposition earlier?
7
8 I don't feel any need to raise opposition against some unofficial manual,
9 what would be the point in that? I'm raising my hand against silently
10 incorporating parts of it (that affect a lot of stuff in the tree) into
11 official docs without a proper discussion, even more so that they are being
12 claimed as an official QA policy now. Documents located in private devspace
13 of some devs are non-official and noone checks their contents for
14 correctness, they are private activity of those devs.
15
16 > If you agree with the contents, please ask yourself if the current
17 > discussion is necessary.
18
19 See above.
22 Best regards,
23
24 Jakub Moc
25 mailto:jakub@g.o
26 GPG signature: http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
27 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95 B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E
28
29 ... still no signature ;)