From: heroxbd <heroxbd@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] desktop experience on smartphone: thoughts and plans against Ubuntu edge
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 10:49:21
1 "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o> writes:
2
3 > while I won't have the time to contribute much, I would like to tell you that
4 > this is definitely a very cool and worthwhile project! I think you should make
5 > a project page and sign yourself up as team lead immediately... :)
6
7 Thank you, Andreas. I've started a subproject here,
8
9 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gentoo-alt/android/index.xml
10
11 > Chris Reffett from KDE team has done already a lot of work on packaging Plasma
12 > Active, see http://plasma-active.org/ - it's in the KDE overlay but mostly
13 > untested so far. You might be interested!
14
15 Talked to him on IRC. Thanks for the info.
16
17 Benda