From: Joshua Jackson <tsunam@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Future developer
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 20:56:56
Paul de Vrieze wrote:
> I'm proud to announce the arival of a future developer. His name is "Tom". He > arived last monday on 10:22 am (UTC+02). I and my wife will take care of > mentoring him to full developership ;-). > > In the meantime, he's got his own album on > > > Paul > > ps. If I'm a bit away these days, it is due to me being preoccupied with my > mentoring task. > >
Does this make him the youngest mentee that we've had. I think we need to make a announcement about that on the front page. Congratulations on bringing a little one into the world. Look forward to many many sleepless nights. -- gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] Future developer Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>